How our service works
Private household recruitment can sometimes be less than up-front from the outset. We try and do things differently, from appointing a single point of contact throughout your search to being as clear as we can from the very start.
- We conduct an initial face-to-face meeting, Skype chat, or a traditional phone call (whichever is most convenient for the person that we will be working with) to gain a full understanding of the role, and the individual needs of the client.
- We will then create a unique job description and then place adverts for the role based on your personal requirements.
- We will then screen the candidates and conduct initial interviews.
- After this we will then forward to you who we feel are the most suited candidates (typically three or four) and arrange interviews.
- If a job offer is made to one of our candidates we will then issue an invoice for our service. There are no charges for our service until this point, it is only payable on placement of a successful candidate.
Our introduction fee is based on 20% + V.A.T. of the annual basic salary, together with the amount of any guaranteed bonus commission or like payment, payable to the applicant during the first year of employment. For part-time roles a pro-rata figure is used, basing the fee on a 40 hour working week.
Areas We Cover
As a leading, well respected domestic staff agency, Catabase Private takes pride in offering a complete private staffing service. Role we recruit for are typically housekeepers, house managers, private chefs, chauffeurs and private security. We have also recruited for private motor yachts and private jets where we feel that we can add value to out clients.